Holidays are approaching and Christmas tree craft is one of the most popular ones for kids to make. There are countless options on what you can use for your Christmas tree craft, today we choose up cycle some items we found in our recycling bin.
This Christmas tree craft is made from plastic water or soda bottles.
Let’s make Christmas Tree Craft
You will need:
- Plastic water or soda bottles WITH tops
- acrylic paint and brushes
1. Draw Christmas tree on the bottle and cut it out. (Depending on the kid’s age you might have to help with that). Make to leave the bottom part round, not cut. This way the Christmas trees will stand nicely.
2. Color the tree (we used acrylic paint). Let it dry and glue on some plastic bottle caps.
3. Kids can continue drawing, coloring and accessorizing their Christmas trees as they wish.
It’s an easy Christmas tree craft that can bring the Holiday mood to the house. We loved putting these Christmas trees by the window. Sun was shining and creating a perfect glow on those trees.