Does P-L-A-Y-A-B-L-E DIY Halloween Costume for kids make sense? If it doesn’t read along, it will in a minute.
As you might already know we love TIC TAC TOE game. So the DIY Tic Tac Toe Halloween Costume made a lot of sense. Let’s do it!
For this DIY Halloween Costume you will need:
- cardboard box
- extra cardboard for Xs and Os. (preferably 2 different colors)
- and Velcro (the secret ingredient)
- super glue or hot glue gun
- Cut out the holes for the arms and a head. The bottom part and back was open.
- Measure and draw 2 vertical lines and 2 horizontal ones.
- cut out 5 X shapes and 5 circles from cardboard.
- glue small stripes of Velcro on each X and O and on each square on the board.
And there you have it a P-L-A-Y-A-B-L-E Halloween Costume for kids! Make those long lines waiting for candy a bit more fun. Make this costume and your kid will be the most popular person to hangout with in the Halloween party!
The other good news is that his DIY Halloween costume will cost you $0 to make (if you already have Velcro at home. Even if you don’t it cost pennies to buy). It feels good, doesn’t it?
Not only it’s free to make, it’s original to have as a costume it’s also can be used as DIY TOY board. How cool is that! That’s what Playtivities is all about!
Have you seen all of our DIY Halloween Costumes?
Check them out.