Your kids are asking for something sweet, but you can’t (or not in the mood) to bake anything? I got a perfect quick snack/dessert to satisfy that sweet craving.
Sweet quesadillas, just like pancake dippers we made last week only take few minutes to make, but can satisfy even the grumpiest little mouths.
you will need:
- cream cheese
- tortilla wraps
- some butter (or oil) for the pan
- Smucker’s Fruit and Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread. You can choose your favorite flavor.
We got ours at Walmart.
1. Heat the pan with little butter and put one tortilla.
2. Generously spread cream cheese and Smuckers Fruit and Honey spread. Be light on the edges because once you place the top tortilla it will evenly spread everywhere.
3. Put the second tortilla on top, press a little and let it toast for 2-3 min on low heat. There will be some juice running out of your “quesadilla”. Don’t worry, it will be ok.
4. Using spatulla carefully flip ‘quesadilla’ and let the other side toast for 2 minutes on low.
Slide it off the pan onto the plate or cutting board and let it cool for few minutes. It will be easier to cut it.
It’s crusty, yet creamy and soft inside.
Watch it disappear…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JM Smuckers. The opinions and text are all mine.