With us living on the farm and kids being outside all day (literally) I swear sometimes I can’t recognize the color of the shirts my kids are wearing, because they were either eating berries in the garden or decided to play in the mud.
Don’t get me wrong – I am all for a fun and messy play! I actually encourage that! But it means my washing machine is hard in work every single day and I am always in a look out for a effective laundry detergent.
You can see why in this picture below…
So when it comes to laundry detergent, as a busy mom of 2 messy kids, I look for 2 things in it: effective and non-toxic.
I have found method laundry detergent to fulfill my needs when it comes to washing clothes.
Here is why I like method laundry detergent:
- It’s very concentrated, so I only need a tiny amount for my wash. I love this because it doesn’t use those huge plastic containers that, let’s admit, aren’t good for anyone (not the planet and definitely not for my tiny washing room).
- it actually removes tough dirt and stains. It seems like it was made for families like mine: with a lot of dirt stains.
- my daughter gets attached to her dresses and she tends to wear them often. Like every single day the same dress. That means a lot of washing the same dress. Even after a lot of washing the colors still stay vibrant.
- to save on energy costs we use cold water for most washes. method laundry detergent works great in cold water.
- for some really tough stains I pre-treat the clothes, by rubbing a tiny drop directly on the stain and leaving it for an hour.
- Biodegradable and hypoallergenic formula helps my family stay away from dangerous chemicals and various allergy reactions.
- Oh and it is one pretty laundry bottle with a very user friendly pump.
If you can’t live in a beach house, at least you can smell like you do. The naturally derived cleaning power in the new beach sage 4x detergent fights stains while capturing the scents of salty air, sage and eucalyptus. No sand required.
If you haven’t tried method laundry detergent I got a $3.00 OFF coupon. Use the code THREEFORME for your online purchase.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.